- Anna Leonowens: (Gazing at the King on a balcony): What?
- King Mongkut: Am wondering, giving circumstances, if it is proper for king to ask Anna to dance.
- Anna Leonowens: I have danced with a king before, Your Majesty.
- King Mongkut: And I with an English woman.
- [They start to dance, and he pulls her close]
- King Mongkut: Until now, Madame Leonowens, I did not understand supposition, man can be satisfied with only one woman.
- [He kisses her hand, and they dance closer.]
## Prince Chulalongkorn ##
I was only a boy, but the image of my father holding the woman he loved for the last time has remained with me throughout the years.
It is always surprising how small a part of life is taken up by meaningful moments.Most often they’re over before they start even though they cast a light on the future and make the person who originated them unforgettable.
- -taken from en.wikiquote.org-